Mission and Vision
CJPME’s mission is to enable Canadians of all backgrounds to promote justice, development and peace in the Middle East, and here at home in Canada.
The premier advocacy organization for Canadians for our mission:
The “go to” organization for politicians, policy makers, and the media on our issues
- To empower Canadians of all backgrounds to promote justice, development and peace in the Middle East, and at home in Canada.
A positive, valued and recognized influencer of Canadian foreign policy
- Known as a credible Canadian voice in the Canadian media and government within our mission: promotion of justice, development and peace in the Middle East.
- Developing credible and professional information resources useful to CJPME’s audience, constituency, and collaborators.
Attendees listen to a summary of results from one of CJPME’s delegations to meet parliamentarians in Ottawa in 2006.
| || |
| A positive, valued and recognized influencer of Canadian media, both
Community Relations: A contributor to community understanding
- The media’s portrayal of Canadian foreign policy on the Middle East, and
- The media’s portrayal of current events and people in the region
A “best of breed” bi-lingual NGO in Canada
- Emphasizing outreach to all types of other players in the community: the general public, community groups; university groups; political parties; unions; religious organizations; etc.
- A developer of mutually beneficial relations with organizations of all kinds.
- Providing volunteers and staff with a energizing and fulfilling experience, while automating, streamlining and/or outsourcing non-core resource-consuming tasks (e.g. data-entry; internal communications; contact management; Internet presence; accounting; etc.)
© 2012 Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East. All rights reserved.